It is our policy to:
- Maintain Safety in all activities and provide safe facilities and equipment that are properlydesigned, engineered, constructed, maintained and operated.
- Comply with all legal requirements, international standards Government Policies.
- Monitor the Health of all employees on a regular basis to ensure that they have thephysical
capacity to perform their tasks.
- Work with our contractors and suppliers to help them commit to our HSE standards.
- Maintain adequate emergency response procedures and resources to minimize the impactof incidents or accidental pollution and test plans for effectiveness.
- Ensure that our employees, contractors and stakeholders are aware of and trained onour HSE requirements and abide by them.
- Conduct internal controls and periodic reviews backed by independent audits, to verify thatadequate measures have been taken and identify possible areas of improvement.
- Strive to reduce the environmental impact of all our operations, to identify and minimizerisks and to prepare to take relevant actions.
- Observe our clients’ HSE rules and regulations and ensure that the clients’ HSE objectives are achieved.
All CHUKCHI OIL & GAS LIMITED employees must perform their task in accordance with this HSE policy. Any activity which the employee believes cannot be carried out in accordance with this policy must be suspended and reported immediately to their supervisor.